Ah hair and eyelash wholesale 3d lashes. The thing you do every single day, that comes so simply. Little eye liner, light blush, pale lipstick, cover up for that stupid little pimple that decided to pop up over night, and out the door! FAIL!
Your wedding day makeup needs to be bumped up. If you go for your normal day look – the browns, beiges, nude lips, pale pink, etc. that’s gotta come up a couple notches. First, pictures look SO much better when you have depth in your eyes, cheeks and your lips can sparkle. My biggest recommendation for a bride on her wedding day – OUTSOURCE. Get a makeup artist in there to do your makeup and hire a hair stylist to come to your hotel and do your hair! Better yet, find someone who does both! Don’t make yourself fret about this detail when the cost is usually nominal. On a budget? You could work out a plan with the eyelash wholesale 3d lashes Artist to do your ladies for a specific amount each, and they pay that amount. This is your day, all eyes will be on you. Do it. Oh, and I know people so let me know if you need referrals.
Of course, some of you won’t heed my advice. So here’s my basic eyelash wholesale 3d lashes tips for the bride trying to be a Do-It-Yourselfer.
1) Color color color is NOT always your friend. Choose ONE feature you want to emphasize. Your eyes, or lips, or cheeks. (Emphasizing your cheeks is difficult to do without looking like a clown, so I would stick to the first two!)
2) Even if you don’t *emphasize* the eyes you still want to be sure you give them depth. What do I mean by depth? Give the eye shape dimension. If going natural, use a dark brown, medium brown, and a light brown. The dark brown gets applied in the crease. The medium brown on the outside edge of the top lid and fading into the other corner of the eye. The light brown goes from the crease and blends upward to the brow bone. You will also want to blend some of the light brown color in the part of your lid nearest to your nose. Dab at that crease and blend the color up towards your brow bone to open up your eyes.
3) Get your eyebrows waxed, threaded, plucked, tweased, trimmed, Nair’d, or something! You don’t want those cutsie lovey dovey close-up photos ending up with crazy, erratic eyebrow madness! (The trimmed part can definitely work for the gentleman too!)
4) My favorite makeup is M-A-C. It’s more expensive, but DAMN it does a great job. Get yourself some high-definition makeup and make those M-A-C reps show you how to do it! It’s what they are there for – but make sure they don’t think you want to look like a drag queen!
5) False Eyelashes. NOT the Halloween ones!! Use the separates. They are little clusters of fake eyelashes that you press into place. And don’t press them all over your eye lid. Use them to emphasize the outside corners of your eyes. Your eyes will pop, sparkle, and shine all over the place.
6) SHIMMER POWDER! It’s amazing. Put it on the area right under your eyebrow to emphasize the brow bone.
7) Practice makes perfect. Practice before the day of so you can hone your skills and have your eyelash wholesale 3d lashes perfect for the actual day-of.
Article Source: dxnat